Call for Paper
- The conference focuses on major areas of intermodal transportation supply chain: port, railway, and highway, sea, which will offer policy guidance and share successful experience on intermodal transportation field for our professional attendees. Our speakers will analyze the latest market trends by 2 sessions, "Intermodal Transport Supply Chain" and "Global Intermodal Transport Market".
- Each seminar topic would limit to 30 minutes including Q&A.
- Official language is English and Chinese. There will be simultaneous interpretation of English and Chinese during the conference.
- We would encourage you to share case study material during your presentation .Please note that priority will be given to the paper with strong case study content.
- If needed, two speakers can make the speech together.
- All the paper need to be submitted by 12 July 2013 to be reviewed. Any paper submitted after this date will not be considered.
- No marketing, publicity or sales pitches. Please note that if you are accepted onto the program, we will ask for full copies of your presentation in advance of the event to ensure that this request is adhered to and will allocate you a time slot on one of these two days (24-25 Sept, 2013).
- Submit your information in the form below and email us with attachment. Papers with other formats will not be reviewed. For more than one topic, please copy and complete separate forms.
- Please be aware that any copy you provide in the attached form must be accurate, as this will be used in our promotional collateral if your paper is accepted.
- Please be aware that all the cases you used in your speech is acknowledged by the third party. As the organizer, we will not be liable for any concerns that may arise.
- Please ensure that your proposed speaker(s) are available at all times on the 24-25 Sept 2013 .The conference paper must be submitted before 31 Aug 2013.
- Please note that UBM reserves the right to amend submission copy for promotional purposes.
If you are interested in sponsored session or other sponsorship opportunities at Intermodal China 2013, please contact with our sales team for detail information.
After you have submitted your presentation, we will send you an email to confirm whether your papers are accepted before 31 July 2013. If you have any queries or would like further information regarding the seminar program please contact:
+86 21 6157 7210